Welcome to our series of tutorials on the Microsoft Windows 10 that help you understand the features of the upcoming Windows 10.
This particular tutorial will show you how to change your Desktop Background.
So, let’s dive right in by first exploring how you can set an image you are browsing on the Internet or your local drive as your Desktop background.
- In the Internet Explorer, open the full size image and then right click on the image. Now select Set as background option. Confirm and that is it.
- In the Firefox, follow the same steps and select Set Desktop Background. This will open up a dialog box, choose Position and then click on Set Desktop Background. That is all.
- While browsing your photo collection on your computer, you can again right click on an image and select Set as desktop background.
You can also use Personalization to select and set a new image or slideshow as as background. Here is how:
- Right click on your Desktop and select Personalize.
- Click on the Desktop Background link at the bottom.
- To the right of Picture location, either click on the drop down menu arrow to select a recent picture folder location, or click on the Browse button to navigate to and select folder that contains the images you want to use in the slide show.
- Select the images you want to include in the slide show.
- At the bottom, select the Picture position, Change picture every, and Shuffle settings you want for the images.