Windows 10 is coming. Are You Prepared?
It’s Microsoft’s most significant release in the last decade. With it, they’re bringing to the table a slew of exciting new features, powerful security updates, and a forward-thinking approach to how we use our devices.
With these changes, however, come obvious challenges.
Where do you start? How do you use Cortana? How do you use the new menu system?
As businesses and individuals such as yourself install and explore Microsoft’s newest, 100% free operating system, you’ll be faced with a dizzying array of features, options, and choices.
So here’s what we did.
We created a series of easy-to-follow, high-definition instructional videos. Through these, we explore and explain every aspect of Windows 10 you could imagine.
Windows 10: Expert Video Tutorials
With our course, you can:
- Quickly become familiar with Windows 10
- Learn shortcuts to make you more productive
- Become more familiar with Windows 10’s exciting new features and applications
- Learn about powerful security (eg Microsoft Accounts) and how to keep your PC safe
- Become connected (join a growing, supportive community of users and experts)
- Learn how to keep your PC safe from common threats to Windows
Windows 10 is huge. However, we’ve covered the operating system from day 1 – our collective expertise is unparalleled.
With over 46 videos and 5+ hours of footage, our experts are likely to solve your problems. With 10+ videos added each month, it’s guaranteed.
Here’s a Free Sample
What You’ll Learn
We’ll teach you everything you need to know about Windows 10. From troubleshooting problems to benefitting from brand new features, we’ve got you covered.
Key tutorial topics:
- The new Start Menu and how it’s way more efficient than Windows 7 (if you know what you’re doing)
- Troubleshooting problems (bad installs and attempted upgrades)
- Action Center in Windows 10
- Windows 10 Network Settings
- Windows 10 Optional Features
- Cortana – the new virtual assistant
- Using the new Task Switcher
- Positioning multiple apps on a screen with Snap Functionality for the desktop
…And lots more, available right now.
In addition, we’ll be asking our user community to suggest topics and who knows, we might even cover your suggestion!
With our video tutorials, you aren’t simply purchasing a video subscription. You’re tapping into a continuous stream of knowledge and expertise, and one of the most supportive, quickly growing communities on all things Windows 10.
Once you become a member, you’ll have access to these Windows 10 tutorials 24 hours a day. It doesn’t matter if you’re using a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop – our videos will scale flawlessly.
And hey, it’s no risk to you because we have a very liberal 30 day refund policy. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll happily give you a refund – that’s how confident we are in these tutorials.
This offer has been replaced by our Introduction to Windows 10 Bundle. That offer contains these videos, 84 more Windows 10 for Business videos and 4 eBooks on Windows 10 tips and security.