Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to lock your computer in Windows 10.
The lock feature in Windows 10 will let you to lock your computer without the need to signing out of the user account. That way you can continue working from where you last left and keep your computer secured till the time your computer is locked.
- Probably the most easy and best way to lock your computer is to use the Windows+L keys combination.
How to Lock Computer From Start Menu in Windows 10:
- Open the Start menu.
- Click on the user account and then click on the Lock option.
How to Lock Computer From Task Manager in Windows 10:
- Open Task Manager.
- Click on the User tab and then right click on the user account.
- Click on the Disconnect option.
- Click Disconnect user to confirm.
How to Lock Computer From Ctrl+Alt+Del in Windows 10:
- Press the Ctrl+Alt+Del keys combination.
- Click on the Lock option.