Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to view downloaded files in Microsoft Edge.
Whenever you download any file it will be visible in Download list. By default Microsoft Edge will save all your downloads to C:\<user profile>\Downloads folder.
How to View Downloaded Files in Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge app.
- If you have downloaded a file, scroll to bottom of the webpage and click on the View Downloads button.
- To view recently downloaded files click on the Hub button and then click on the Downloads tab.
- Alternatively, use Ctrl + J keys combination.
- All the past downloads are visible in the downloads list.
- To access all downloaded files, click on the Open folder link to open the Download folder.
- You can clear the download history by pressing the x button next to each file or by simply clicking Clear all.
Note: Clearing the download file from the list will not delete the file from the actual download folder.