Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to use Microsoft Edge Caret Browsing feature in Windows 10.
The Caret Browsing feature in Microsoft Edge lets you navigate webpages with your keyboard, similar to how you navigate through a Word document.
You can scroll through text letter by letter or line by line with a text cursor.
How to use Microsoft Edge Caret Browsing Feature in Windows 10:
- To turn Caret Browsing on for current tab, press F7 key.
- In the pop up window, click Yes to caret browsing On.
- Press F7 key again to turn it Off.
- To turn on caret browsing feature permanently, click the … button in the upper right corner of Edge browser, and then click Settings.
- In the Settings sidebar click View advanced settings.
- Push the toggle to right under Always use caret browsing in Advanced settings menu (it will turn blue).
- Restart the browser.