Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to manage system storage in Windows 10.
Just like your smartphone where you can check the storage space being used by various applications, Windows 10 also has a feature which allows you to monitor the system storage and free up space.
Manage System Storage in Windows 10:
- Open the Settings app, and click on the System option.
- From the options on the left hand side, click on Storage.
- In the right side panel click on the Drive underneath Storage.
- You can check the detailed storage usage by clicking on the various options like System and reserved, Apps and games, Pictures etc.
- Each option above will have different options to manage the storage.